APPLICATION DESIGN 2 - TASK 4: FINAL APPLICATION
10/07/2026 - 27/07/2026 (Week 12 - Week 14)
Madeline Ordelia Tjahjadi (0376920)
Bachelor of Design in Creative Media
Task 4: Final Application
Table Of Content
2. Instruction
3. Task 4
4. Reflection
1. Previous E-portfolio link
All the process work, including lecture notes and feedback, can be found in
the link below:
2. Instruction
3. Task 4
Final Presentation Slide:
Incase there's an error with canva, below is the pdf file of the slides:
Final Presentation video:
Final Video Walkthrough:
4. Reflection
During this whole module, we basically took our Application Design 1
project and made it into an actual working application, since
previously it was just a static prototype in Figma.
At first, I felt like this module was a bit hard because I had never
used FlutterFlow before. I also thought it was a bit unnecessary in
the beginning, since we were just remaking a working version of what
we already designed in App Design 1. But after I figured out how to
use FlutterFlow, it actually became quite fun, and at least I got to
learn a new tool.
Overall, I feel like this module was mostly about learning the
technical side of things in FlutterFlow. Because of how the technical
parts worked, like setting up CRUD operations and user authentication,
I actually ran into some issues along the way. To fix those problems,
I had to add a few new pages and tweak/redesign some of my existing
layouts so everything would function properly.



Comments
Post a Comment